Thursday, October 27, 2016

College Football - Week 9

My ATS scores are awful, but I have not actually been picking ATS. What I have been doing is picking a score and then later putting the spread on it and basing my ATS on the score I selected.

Starting this week (and I missed the VT game natch) I will be picking winner straight up (↑)and ATS (↔) and not picking a score.

While I'll be tracking my overall numbers on w-l I will be starting the ↔ numbers over. The favorite is in bold (so as to see which one I picked ↔)

 Last week a perfect week in the SEC 7-0(53-16) as the picks were easy (not ↔ though) and Top 25 11-6(71-33)

SEC:

#18 Tennessee at South Carolina: ↑ UT  ↔ (-13.5)
Kentucky at Missouri: ↑ KY ↔ (+4.5)
#14 Florida at Georgia: ↑ UGA ↔ (+7.5)
Samford at Mississippi State: ↑ MSU ↔ MSU (push)
#15 Auburn at Ole Miss: ↑ Auburn ↔ (-4.5)
New Mexico State at #9 Texas A&M: ↑ A&M ↔ (+43,5)

Top 25:

#22 Navy at South Florida: ↑ Navy ↔ (+7.5)
#10 West Virginia at Oklahoma State: ↑ WV ↔ (-3.5)
#2   Michigan at Michigan State: ↑ Mich ↔ (+23.5)
#24 Penn State at Purdue: ↑ Penn State ↔ (-11.5)
#5   Louisville at Virginia: ↑ Cardinals ↔ (+31.5)
#6   Ohio State hosts Northwestern: ↑ OSU ↔ (+27)
#4   Washington at #17 Utah: ↑ Utah ↔ (+10)
#8   Baylor at Texas: ↑ Baylor ↔ (-3.5)
#13 Boise State at Wyoming: ↑ BSU ↔ (-13.5)
#16 Oklahoma hosts Kansas: ↑ OK ↔ (+40)
#7   Nebraska at #11 Wisconsin: ↑ Nebraska ↔ (+7.5)
#3   Clemson at #12 Florida State: ↑ FSU ↔ (+4.5)

No comments:

Warzone

 Recently played a few games on Caldera (warzone) and then... Lots of luck in this one, but satisfying