Monday, March 10, 2008

Not feeling the best today so I stayed home from work (float week) and am watching basketball (tourneys). Some interesting games so far today.

Saw a house fire yesterday on the way to work; there was 3-4 firetrucks and various other emergency vehicles around and looked to be under control from what I could tell driving by (was on the way to work). This morning on my way home from work, the same house was still on fire with only 1 firetruck around. Not sure if it stayed burning or re-lit, but the house was gone this time :( I feel sorry for the family.

If you get a chance, head over and say a few words to Calum; he's been down and out lately and needs some pick-me-ups. I'm sure there are other people that need visits and good words, but he's the one I'm linking here :)

Getting ready to finish emptying my house (and hopefully selling it) and will get my first full week back in Decatur. Love being around people and hopefully this is what I need to get over my funk. Who knows, I may be back to being an ass sooner than I think (heh)

No comments:

Warzone

 Recently played a few games on Caldera (warzone) and then... Lots of luck in this one, but satisfying