Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Web Hosting

Looking for web hosting (ad-free)? Not happy with your current web host or just looking for a little web hosting choice?

Goto Web Hosting Choice and let them look for you. You put in what you want to pay (monthly, set-up fee) and how much hosting you need and they'll try to find it for you. I may have to look into it myself with my godaddy runs out (seems I can get a better deal out there hehe)

No matter what host you need, it seems they can find it. They have a directory for any kind of host you can need (unix, windows, php, mySQL, etc.) and easy to use search engine. The site is basically made and easy to navigate. Give it a try and let me know if they got you what you wanted.


No comments:

Warzone

 Recently played a few games on Caldera (warzone) and then... Lots of luck in this one, but satisfying