Monday, December 3, 2007

No Charges



[comment update]
I'm very sorry for the family of this girl and appalled at what the 40+ year old lady did to get back at her for something foolish. That said, I'm not sure that she broke any laws. Wrong does not always equal illegal, and I'm sure that the laws will be looked at.

It is never good to change laws to fit the past, but that will probably happen here. The woman shares some of the blame for what happened, but ultimately it was the decision of one young lady who was not thinking clearly. That won't ever help the family with dealing with this and I will keep them in my prayers, but hopefully they will (someday) be able to get on with their lives and not spend all their passion pursuing this.
tag: ,

No comments:

Warzone

 Recently played a few games on Caldera (warzone) and then... Lots of luck in this one, but satisfying