Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jokes

Jose and Carlos are panhandlers......

They panhandle in different areas of town. Carlos panhandles just as long as Jose but only collects 2 to 3 dollars every day. Jose brings home a suitcase FULL of $10 bills, drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.

Carlos says to Jose "I work just as long and hard as you do but how do you bring home a suitcase full of $10 bills every day?" Jose says, .... "Look at your sign, what does it say"? Carlos sign reads 'I have no work, a wife and 6 kids to support.'

Jose says "No wonder you only get $2-3 dollars." Carlos says... "So what does your sign say?"

Jose shows Carlos his sign......

It reads, "I only need another $10.00 to move back to Mexico."


Having a bad day?

To my darling husband,

Before you return from your trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately, not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway, I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.


Your loving wife.

X XX

p.s. Your girlfriend called

tags: , , ,

No comments:

Warzone

 Recently played a few games on Caldera (warzone) and then... Lots of luck in this one, but satisfying