Thursday, November 1, 2007

Bricks

Seems Harry over at Nation of Shopkeepers has tagged me with a '10 people you want to hit with a brick' meme...

I usually avoid these like the plague, but since I was the only BP'er he tagged, I'll respond :)

10. Keith Olbermann - just because he's a douche

9. Hillary Clinton (yes HH thought she'd be on here, but I'd bet higher up) - no reason needed

8. John Chavis - UT defensive co-ordinator (if you follow college football, you'll know why)

7. John Edwards - silky pony gets it

6. The editors of TNR - Beauchamp anyone?

5. [redacted] - can't really put his name on here

4. Paris Hilton - just because she needs one

3. Charlie Weiss - offense this buddy

2. The Roaming Gnome - commercials suck ...

1. The guy that thought of blog memes ...

As per my rule, I will not tag anyone

No comments:

Warzone

 Recently played a few games on Caldera (warzone) and then... Lots of luck in this one, but satisfying