Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Return

Well, I'm finally home.

I didn't goto Fire Brigade training as I was supposed to. At the camping trip, I hurt my shoulder (been a bad year for me I guess) and couldn't lift my arm over my head. One trip to the doctor and he thinks it's fine, but just in case I'll be seeing an orthapedist tomorrow to make sure.

Pain is of no moment, but with only one good shoulder (the left, the one that I hurt this time) I don't want to make it into what my right one is now. So I'll take what he says and run with it.

I see that the nominations are over at BP awards, I did send James an email, but it was the only one I had time to get through. But I'll vote on who got in anyway :)

Calum answered my question finally and I replied, but hopefully he can see what I meant and not just what I said (if not Calum, I'll send you an email).

Aside: Tennessee women had chances (5-9th innings) to win the World Series tonite, but Arizona took the game 1-0 in 10 and now they play a deciding game 3 tomorrow.

No comments:

Warzone

 Recently played a few games on Caldera (warzone) and then... Lots of luck in this one, but satisfying