Sunday, April 15, 2007

Defending the Blogosphere

Seems that James has talked me into joining this blogroll. I'll have to watch what I post now that I a member of this august board :)

Some good people in this, you can see a link to each site in my readables section at the bottom of the links, or you can click the banner to goto the Defending website.

Also, I've added JR to the readable section as well as updated some bad links and whatnot. I've fixed the problems with the donate button, it now works correctly (just in case, heh) and generally I've tried to fix the blog so it will load faster for the people that do me the honor of a visit.
__________
Reason to take up arms

No comments:

Warzone

 Recently played a few games on Caldera (warzone) and then... Lots of luck in this one, but satisfying