Tuesday, March 13, 2007

JammieWearingFool

Not as good as an Instalink (TM) but JammieWearingFool got linked by Dan Riehl.
The Riehl World View, that is.

As a relatively new blogger, I'm always thankful to be linked at sites that I frequent, and today got a nice welcome. Not just added to the blogroll, but included in a post! Obviously, I have a mere fraction of Dan's traffic, but it's been growing steadily since November.

Welcome to all readers from Riehl World View and I hope you enjoy what you see, and be sure to check my links, as a number of relatively new bloggers and others you may not be familiar with are listed there. Included are some gracious blog heavyweights who've also added me.

Feel free to drop me a line (jammiewearingfool at yahoo dot com) if you'd like to be added here and thanks for visiting. (link)

I've got Jammie on the links to your left but no mention of me :( (heh) although I do need to include Dan, I just visit him from a bookmark atm.

My plug post for Perdido got a couple of bites (and I spoke to them on the phone) but not the response I would have liked from the Perdido Ladies (gone wild?), I'll have to do a much better post after I return from my visit.
__________
Recognition

No comments:

Warzone

 Recently played a few games on Caldera (warzone) and then... Lots of luck in this one, but satisfying