Sunday, January 14, 2007

Tired of speaking to computers?

Just thought I would share this with the people that havn't seen it yet. It is a database on how to get to speak to a human with 500 companies you call with toll-free numbers.

I've only tried 3 or so and they've all worked, so I can't guarantee that all of them do, but if I had to bet I'd say they will.

gethuman.comgethuman 500 database

[ Home | Tips | Database | Standard | Discuss | Sitemap | Contact ]

Click to rate any company below. Press Ctrl-F to search. See table key, alphabetic listing for printing, other companies.

credit finance government hardware insurance internet mobile pharmacy products shipping software stores telco travel tv/satellite

Just bookmark the home page and search for your need. You can also contact the website and suggest companies to add.
__________
Reason for voice

No comments:

Warzone

 Recently played a few games on Caldera (warzone) and then... Lots of luck in this one, but satisfying