Monday, December 18, 2006

Blogging

Slow day for me today. I spent time at my parents doing Christmas and spent the day with my daughter just 'hangin out' together.

I havn't been able to check out what's going on in the world as of yet but I did post about a bad Santa :)

Tennessee men did beat OK state tonite in hoops (OK State was undefeated and 14/15 in the polls) so it was a good win for them (it was in Nashville, so technically a 'neutral-court' win) and will certainly look good in March when it's time to pick teams for the tournament.

My Cowboys clinched a playoff birth with their win Saturday night and can clinch the division with a win against Philly on Christmas day. Hopefully their defense can step up and shut Garcia down and make this game over quicker than the last one.

Now I'm off to check the news in the world (blogosphere anyway) and maybe post some more. But I doubt it.
__________
Reason... who needs it

No comments:

Warzone

 Recently played a few games on Caldera (warzone) and then... Lots of luck in this one, but satisfying